I can't believe how far behind on blogging I am but I will hopefully soon catch up! Today I have McKaley's Senior photos up for you. I absolutely adore McKaley. I have been photographing her for the past 4 years and I can honestly say I owe a TON of my business to her and my cousin who are best friends. McKaley is beautiful inside and out and is always down for anything in my shoots! She had an awesome idea to go to Idaho Springs to shoot at a Mine up there as well as get a few shots by a cool waterfall, river, and in the woods. Take a look at her awesome session:
1. Tell us about yourself! (Do you have any hobbies? What's your favorite type of candy? Do you have any siblings?)
I'm 17 soon to be 18 in 2 months! I'm a 4 year varsity cheerleader and have been on the academic honor roll each year. I love to go to the lake in the summer to wakeboard and surf and the Mountains in the winter to snowboard. I am the only girl in my family! I have 2 brothers and 4 step brothers oh and I guess I do have a sister in-law now.
2. What is your favorite thing to do on a Friday night?
Friday night lights! I love to cheer for football games underneath the lights and hang out with my friends after the games.
3. What are you looking forward to the most your Senior year?
I most looking forward freedom and preparing myself for the future.
4. What are your plans after High School?
I plan to either attend San Diego State or Hawaii Pacific and major in Nursing.
5. Tell us an interesting fact.
I have 6 brothers
6. Who is your role model and why?
My mom is my role model because no matter what she has going on in her life she never fails to put her kids first. She works hard everyday and never gives up. She has such a positive attitude about everything and strives to reach her goals everyday.
7. What is one thing you can't live without?
My closet! I love my clothes and I love to go shopping. You can never have enough clothes.
8. What is your favorite band?
9. What is one piece of advice you can give to the underclassmen?
Go to all school events! You meet new people and make so many new friends when you do that. Get yourself out there and don't be afraid to explore.
10. What did you wish you had known before entering high school?
I wish I would have known that having 1-2 close friends you can trust is so much better than having a bunch of friends you can't.
11. What will you miss about high school?
Cheering and Friday night Football and cheering under the lights.
12. What are you most afraid of when thinking about being done with high school?
I am most afraid of leaving my family. But I am so excited and ready to go!
Thanks for stopping by and getting to know wonderful McKaley!