Good morning lovelies,
Today on the blog I have a portrait session of Mariah in a sweet Rose Garden in Longmont, Colorado. When Mariah told me she wanted a place with a lot of flowers or a rose garden I knew the perfect spot. Plus it is conveniently located ten minutes from my house so it was a win-win. Mariah already graduated high school but wanted some updated photos and I'm so glad she came to me. She is really sweet and we really had a good time together. Check these out:
1. Tell us a little bit about yourself (do you have any hobbies? What’s your favorite soda? How many siblings do you have?).
Mariah: I'm Mariah Page Ibarra I love little things in life like taking a walk with a loved one, making jokes and enjoying the view and look at all the beauty God has created for us. I like to write books and songs. My favorite soda is root beer for sure! I have 6 sisters and 1 brother :)
2. What are your plans now that you have graduated high school?
Mariah: I plan on going to IHOP for music and my main goal is to travel the world while playing my music and share God's word.
3. Who is a role model in your life and why?
Mariah: My Momma. She is the most hard-working person I know. I want to be just like her when I'm older. She never lets anything bring her down and she finds the beauty in everything that comes her way. She isn't just my role model, but she's also my hero.
4. What is your favorite childhood memory?
Mariah: My favorite childhood memory would have to be camping all the time with my family. We all would gather around the fire and just love life.
5. Do you have a piece of advice for those younger than you?
Mariah: Don't try to grow up too fast. Love who you are and don't let anyone bring you down. Show the world the beautiful smile you have!
6. If you could have 1 million dollars what would you do with it?
Mariah: Buy my momma a house so she doesn't have to work anymore to buy one and also travel woth my loved ones.
7. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
Mariah: I honestly don't think about that. I just live in the moment and whatever happens happens!
8. What is your favorite holiday and why?
Mariah: Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday because it's all about giving thanks and I love being around my family for that holiday. Also, my favorite season is Fall so it makes it even better. The environment is amazing and it makes me feel amazing.
9. What was your favorite toy as a child and why?
Mariah: I was never allowed to play with toys. I always had to find something to do outdoors.
10. What is one regret that you have and why?
Mariah: Being mean to my little sister when she was younger because it has affected her to this day and it breaks my heart.
11. What is your biggest fear?
Mariah: Dying alone or SNAKES!
12. What is your favorite book to read and why?
Mariah: Three by Ted Dekker because it's a suspenceful book and I never wanted to put it down!
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed getting to know Mariah!