You guys, I have been doing SO much shooting this summer and I'm loving every bit! I'm falling a tad behind on my blogging but I finally have this session up from Alexis's session around the end of July. We had so much fun exploring the Denver Botanic Gardens as we were trying to shoot between rain showers, a ton of people visiting, and even a couple of weddings. Alexis is such a sweet heart and is truly beautiful inside and out! She is very bubbly and fun to be around! Check out her photos and get to know her by reading the answers to the questions I asked her!
1. Tell us about yourself (You can tell us anything! Ex. Do you have any hobbies, favorite candy, where you go to school). I attend Mountain Range High School and I am so relived I have finally reached my final year. Outside of school, I love adventures and trying new things. The beach has to be my favorite place! I love playing makeup.
2. What are your plans after high school?
After high school I plan on attending college but I'm a little undecided on what I want to major in.
3. Who is your biggest role model and why?
I'd have to say my biggest role model is my grandma she is such a strong beautiful women and has made such a great life for herself. She continues to push me every single day to chasing my dreams and helping me to make all of it possible.
4. What do you like to do on Saturdays?
On Saturdays I always spend the days with my girlfriend. Finding a new adventure for us too go on weather it be exploring the city, hiking, or something simple like a trip to the mall.
5. Where do you like to go shopping?
I love shopping pretty much anywhere with cute clothes/shoes but I'd say my top favorites are Sephora, Forever 21 and Charlotte Russ.
6. Do you have any hobbies?
I love to hike and explore the mountains, and do make up always trying new things for fun!
7. What is your biggest fear about growing up?
My biggest fear about growing up is holding my self back I wanna experience everything possible. I never want to not do something because of fear.
8. What do you look forward to the most after high school?
After high school mostly I look forward to tackling the world on my own there is so much I have to experience and so much world I have yet to see.
9. Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
In ten years, I see myself developed in the career I choose and hopefully living on the beach.
10. What is one piece of advice you have for underclassmen?
A piece of advice I'd give to underclassmen is remember to stay focused. You only get to experience these four years once so make the best of it. It's going to fly by. So, get involved as much as possible. Always stay true to you, But most of all have a blast.
11. What was/is your favorite class in high school?
In high school my favorite class is Math.
Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed getting to know Alexis!