Today on the blog I have the sweet Bujnowski family where we took mountain themed family photos at the famous Chautauqua Park in Boulder, Colorado. I really enjoyed working with Ryan, Joe, and little Jack because, first of all, their family is so sweet and secondly, they were naturals in front of the camera. I know they were nervous but because they just love each other so much I was able to capture their genuine interactions.
Also, can I just point out how cute Jack is? I wish you could all meet him in person because he is the most polite and inquisitive little boy you will ever meet. My heart melted as he asked me to help him fix his paper airplane, when he held my hand as I walked him, and when he told me he loved me. On top of that he gave me a big hug goodbye when I left. He asked all kinds of questions and literally showered his mom and dad with love and would say "I love you mom and dad" and kiss them a thousand times. I literally could not handle his cuteness! I LOVE kids so he totally captured my heart!
1. Tell us about yourselves. (What is your favorite color? Do you have a hobby? Are you a morning person or a night person?)
Ryan: Jack's favorite color is blue (he'll tell you any chance he gets:) Mine is pink and Joe's is red. We all definitely are not morning people lol We love music and attend shows whenever possible :)
2. How did you guys meet and how long have you been married?
Ryan: We met through a mutual friend in June 2009. We become a couple August 8th 2009. We were married on May 12th 2011 :)
3. What is your favorite thing about your spouse?
Ryan: My favorite thing about Joe is his incredibly huge heart. He loves helping people and takes such great care of us.
4. Tell us about your son. What are his favorite things to do? What is his personalities like?
Ryan: Jack's personality is that of a firecracker. Very loud and beautiful. He is very loving and loves to be active. Playing outside and with his sister whenever possible.
5. What do you like to do together as a family?
Ryan: As a family, we just love to be together. We enjoy trying different foods, activities and traveling when we get the chance!
6. What is the biggest thing you’ve learned in your marriage?
Ryan: The biggest thing we have learned in our marriage is how to communicate. How to be heard while listening to the other person.
7. What was the hardest thing about becoming parents? What was the most fun thing?
Ryan: The hardest thing I have learned and am still learning is how to positively correct his negative behavior. Life is very much about balance, which is very true for parenting. The most fun thing is simply the lack of control as to what Jack says. He has the greatest catch phrases; constantly throwing us off guard :)
8. What do you like to do for date night?
Ryan: Date night is usually dinner at a restaurant. Sometimes, like next weekend, I am taking Joe down to Manitou Springs for a sunrise hot air balloon ride!
9. What does life look life for you right now? (Do you work? Are you in school? Are you stay at home parents? What are you focusing on?)
Ryan: We both work Mon-Fri jobs. Jack is in school and loving it. My hope is to get him into a private charter school net fall. We are focusing on buying our home, fixing some things and possibly moving to Florida in the next few years!! :)
10. If you found a genie and he granted you 3 wishes, what would you wish for?
Ryan: If we had 3 wishes from a genie I believe our first wish would be
- Finical security for the rest of our lives so we can spend
- Secondly, I wish there to be no more starving or hurt children in this world. Every child should feel loved and wanted.
- Lastly and honestly I wish for world peace so my child can grow up without fear.
Isn't this family just darling? I can't get over them that's for sure!
Thanks for reading.