Well hello there!
Today I'm posting Ambers senior photos at a park in Boulder on the blog and I'm excited to get to share them with you! There is nothing like a beautiful Colorado photo shoot in the mountains is there? Along with that, Amber is a sweet girl and I had lots of fun hanging out with her and her family. Plus, she brought her cute little dog Lucy along as well as her sweet sister Alyssa to take a few photos with and I'm glad she did because we all had fun together so take a look and enjoy getting to know Amber!
1. Tell us a little bit about yourself!
Amber: My hobbies are film photography, doing makeup, acting, diy projects, and cooking. I am the youngest of four siblings. I am a vegetarian because I care about animals and I feel like God gave them to us to care for. I am a believer. I love nature and connecting with the world around me. I enjoy helping people. I have a one year old dog named Lucy (Lucretia) and I love her.
2. What is your favorite thing to do on a Friday night?
Amber: I love being with my family.
3. What are you looking forward to the most your Senior year?
Amber: I am excited to be on the yearbook staff. I'm excited to work more with the special education kids. I can't wait to make memories with my friends. I am excited to grow as a person and a friend.
4. What are your plans after High School?
Amber: I want to either go to University of Northern Colorado or Colorado State University. I want to major in special education and minor in photography.
5. Tell us an interesting fact.
Amber: I was in band for 5 years and I played the flute.
6. Who is your role model and why?
Amber: Taylor Swift because she has stayed true to herself and she hasn't changed for the media or other people.
7. What is one thing you can't live without?
Amber: My family, my dog and happiness/laughter.
8. What is your favorite band?
Amber: I enjoy a lot of music from the 70's. Bands such as Fleetwood Mac, Judy Collins, Elton John, and Simon and Garfunkel.
9. What is one piece of advice you can give to the underclassmen?
Amber: Be who you want to be. High school will end, don't give up and remember to keep moving forward.
10. What did you wish you had known before entering high school?
Amber: I wish I knew that the only person I needed to impress was me and it didn't matter what anyone else thought. I wish I'd known that I could overcome the hardest part of life with God.
11. What will you miss about high school?
Amber: I will miss the lack of responsibility, and how my relationship with my family might change.
12. What are you most afraid of when thinking about being done with high school?
Amber: Being on my own. I'm afraid of losing my identity. Doing EVERYTHING on my own.
So that's Amber for ya! I hope you enjoyed getting to know her a little bit and reading about her and her dreams/goals!