I told you I was going to try to catch up on my blogging so here is another senior session up for you all to see. Zach was such a cool kid to photograph. I am always thankful for a little change-up when I get to photograph dudes instead of girls. Don't get me wrong, I love my girls, but it definitely is fun for me to photograph something a little different. We had fun at Zach's session and one of my favorite moments was when I showed him the back of the camera to get a peek at what his photos were looking like and he said "dang, you're good at this!" Since that came from a cool high school dude, I felt pretty good about myself. If a young hip guy thinks my photos are "cool" and don't make him feel like he's in a girly fashion shoot then I think I'm doing something right lol.
Anyway, here is Zach in all of his coolness:
1. Tell us about yourself ( Example: Do you have any hobbies? Do you play any sports? What’s your favorite tv show?)
Some of my favorite hobbies are: fishing, hiking, long boarding, and working out.
2. What are you looking forward to during your senior year?
During senior year I am looking forward to making new friends in my new school.
3. What are your plans after high school? (If you’re going to college what are you majoring in?)
After high school I plan to start working and getting a place with my friend.
4. What was your most embarrassing moment in High School?
I don't really get embarrassed.
5. Where do you hope to be 5 years from now?
Five years from now I hope to be starting up my own business.
6. Who is your role model and why?
My dad is my role model because he is so hard working and very open minded.
7. Do you have any advice for the Freshmen?
My advice for a freshmen is don't fail any classes and turn in all of your work. It'll make life easier in the long run.
8. What is one important lesson you learned in High School?
One lesson I learned in high school is that your parents always know best.
9. What is your favorite thing to do on the weekend?
On the weekends I like to hangout with friends and go to boulder and sleep in very late.
10. If you had 1 million dollars what would you do with it?
If I had a million dollars I would use that money to start up my business.
11. Tell us an interesting fact about yourself.
One interesting fact about me is I have grabbed onto a stingray underwater and it took me for about a 30 yard ride. He went fast!