Today on the blog I have Alexis's senior photos that we took in downtown Denver. Alexis and her parents were troopers as we walked all around the city on the hottest day looking for the coolest spots but it paid off. Alexis is a sweet girl and when around her and her parents you can tell they really love her and really value her! It was so sweet to watch them interact and to hear how sad they are going to be when she leaves for nursing school next year. Anyway, take a look at her photos and get to know her.
1. Tell us a little about yourself.
Alexis: I'm 17 years old love to play softball. I like to go out and explore new things and go on adventures.
2. What are you looking forward to during your Senior year?
Alexis: I'm looking forward to the memories and all the fun times there is to come this year. I'm most excited about my last time playing high school ball.
3. What are your plans after high school? Alexis: I plan to go to college and major in nursing
4. What was your most embarrassing moment in High School?
Alexis: Going into a class you're not suppose to be in.
5. Where do you hope to be 5 years from now? Alexis: I hope to be living in New York and being successful in my career.
6. Who is your role model and why?
Alexis: My role models are my parents because no matter what life throws at them they always find a way to get through, they've taught how to be independent and always push me to be better.
7. Do you have any advice for the Freshmen? Alexis: Make sure to take your first year of high school serious and have fun.
8. What is one important lesson you learned in High School?
Alexis: Only you have the power to control your future.
9. What is your favorite thing to do on the weekend? Alexis: Go out with some friends and hangout.
10. If you had 1 million dollars what would you do with it? Alexis: I'd probably travel the world.
11. Tell us an interesting fact about yourself.
Alexis: I've never broken a anything in my body.
So there you go! I hoped you enjoyed getting to know Alexis!